LiveConf video platform is an unified cloud conferencing
- Software that is installed on PCs or Mac or as an application on smart phones or tablets that will transform into video conference terminals.
- Terminals room with one or two screens at very affordable prices.
With LiveConf, Interoperability is complete
- You can connect all classic videoconferencing systems Cisco, Polycom, LifeSize, Radvision, and Huawei Vidyo
- You can also connect remote terminals and remote assistance
- You can connect devices with Microsoft Lync Skype.
- You can connect to conferences audio video participants
LiveConf is genuine and interoperable unified communications at very affordable prices.
With LiveConf you exchange content (presentations, spreadsheets, images, word etc …). You can communicate point to point or multi point using MULTICONFERENCE LIVECONF.
LiveConf it’s also other cloud solutions:
- Recording and streaming broadcast of conferences.
Securing your existing terminals with Expressway Cloud.
You do not have videoconferencing systems or you have some conventional systems and want to migrate on LiveConf by temporarily using your existing systems. Only your LiveConf Multiconférences are interoperable with conventional systems (Cisco, Polycom, LifeSize, Radvison, Huawei and Vidyo), Skype and Lync
You have some classic systems and want to migrate LiveConf by temporarily using your existing systems. All users and Multiconférences are interoperable with conventional systems (Cisco, Polycom, LifeSize, Radvison, Huawei and Vidyo), Skype and Lync.
You want to make a large LiveConf deployment with multiple users or LiveConf room terminals. With LiveConf Router installed on your LAN, you limit the occupation of the bandwidth on your communication within the LAN
You have video conferencing systems and want to use only Multiconférences LiveConf.
You have a videoconferencing system park with public IP and no dial plan. You can secure them behind a firewall without public IP addresses and a specific dial plan
You have video conferencing systems and only want to use Skype & Lync interoperability.
You want to make a presentation up to 500 workstations. Possibility of recording and making presentation available.